Vision & Mission
We Are Aiming Towards a Whole Child Approach, Which Is Educating a Child in Every Aspect that is Necessary for His/Her Future Growth as a Person.
We believe that each student that attends BMS will become a passionate life long learner with a desire to contribute in a positive manner to the society and the global community in which we live.
To accomplish our vision, Bunda Mulia School will :
- Adopt a holistic approach to the growth and development of their learning and actions.
- Encourage our students to value education & to take responsibility for their own learning and actions.
- Ensure our program fills the needs of our students so far as to increase knowledge & to develop skills, attitudes, & the self-confidence needed to work alone or cooperatively.
- Foster respect for differences in each individual while developing a feeling of community and interdependence.
- Lay the foundation for the continual pursuit of knowledge & skills, respect for learning & a desire to be a life-long learner.
Bunda Mulia School believes that student learning experiences should be meaningful and relevant when extended into the real world. Our unique curriculum is designed to suit the needs, interest and culture of our students.